It is our passion to deliver hands-on and personalized care from start to finish. We Listen. We Care.
We treat people of all ages and abilities, from children to seniors, from weekend warriors to star athletes.
We can help manage pain more effectively, whether it is chronic or acute. Our goal is to help you achieve the best possible results and outcomes after an injury or surgery.
REBOUND PHYSICAL THERAPY in Fresno, CA
At Rebound Physical Therapy, we understand how pain, or a lack of mobility, makes everyday activities difficult. We also know how frustrating it is to be sidelined from your favorite sports. That’s why we’re here.
Rebound Physical Therapy provides the highest level of care and service to help you achieve optimal results in your recovery. We are committed to providing you the best possible treatments available. As a patient of Rebound Physical Therapy, you will be treated by a highly trained and caring staff that will work closely with you and your physician to help achieve your goals.
What We Treat
- Neck/Back Conditions: Bulging Discs, Sciatica, Stenosis, Radiculopathy, DJD/DDD, TMJ Disorders
- Shoulder Conditions: Rotator Cuff, Bursitis, Impingement, Frozen Shoulder, Instability
- Elbow/Hand Conditions: Golfers Elbow, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Overuse Injuries
- Hip/Knee Conditions: Runners Knee, Jumpers Knee, Kneecap Disorders
- Ankle/Foot Conditions: Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Flat Feet, Custom Orthotics
- Balance and Vestibular Disorders: BPPV, Vertigo, Fall Prevention
- Work Related Injuries: Repetitive/Overuse Injuries
- Auto Accidents: Whiplash
- Sports Injuries
- Pediatric Conditions
Our warm and friendly staff welcomes you! Rebound Physical Therapy is dedicated to help you achieve optimal results in your recovery.
Help Avoid Surgery
In certain situations, physical therapy can ease or even reverse your condition and make surgery completely unnecessary.
If you do have surgery, physical therapy helps you recover more quickly, and completely.